York University permits eligible community members to hold bake sales for fundraising and other purposes. In order to hold a bake sale:
- Read the University's GUIDELINES FOR HOLDING A BAKE SALE.
- Obtain approval to use a location from the Office of Temporary Use of University Space.
- Submit the "BAKE SALE APPLICATION" form to the Food Services office at least 7 days prior to the bake sale.
- During your bake sale, post the notice included in the Guidelines document and ensure that the ingredient list is available.
- Read the University's GUIDELINES FOR HOLDING A POTLUCK & POTLUCK FOOD SAFETY.
- Submit the "REQUEST TO HOLD A POTLUCK" form to the Food Services office at least 7 days prior to the event.
To request the use of a non-York caterer, please complete the application form and submit to Food Services 10 days prior to your scheduled event.