York U is happy to welcome food trucks on campus!
We are currently hosting many events on campus that we are looking for local food trucks to attend including:
|Club Event||September 11, 2018||TBA||William Small Centre||BeaverTails|
|Club Event||September 14, 2018||10am-4pm||York Boulevard Lot||Purity One Stop
|Club Event||September 18, 2018||TBA||William Small Centre||BeaverTails|
|New Student Centre Grand Opening||September 19, 2018||12-4pm||Atkinson Parking Lot||BeaverTails
Captain Cone *Cash Only*
|Athletics||September 29, 2018||5-8pm||Alumni Field/York Stadium||Delight Bite
|Athletics||October 12, 2018||1-4pm||Alumni Field/York Stadium||BeaverTails
*Please note that all food truck events are weather permitted
We are always searching for new vendors to join us on both the Keele and Glendon campuses, and welcome any departments to contact us to help schedule any food trucks that may be needed for the many events we host.
Food Truck Details
Please see below the list of requirements needed to participate as a food truck on York University Campuses.
- Submission of York University insurance certificate
- Food Handlers Certificate
- Toronto Public Health Dine Safe-Green Pass
- Gas Inspection Certificate
- $100 vendor fee (made out to York University)
- York University parking pass
- The selling of plastic water bottles is NOT permitted as York U is plastic water bottle free as of September 2015!
- York U cannot guarantee any numbers of attendance for sales
- Any student deals or specials are always welcomed!
Requesting Food Trucks
Are you a part of the York U community and want to book a food truck for an upcoming event? Your first step is to contact us and we will be able to assist you in this process. Please review the Food Trucks on York University Regulations and be prepared with the following information:
- What is the number of people in attendance for your event?
- Do you have a specific food truck in mind?
- What are the hours you will be needing the food truck for?
- We can only park food trucks in certain locations on campus, do you have a specific location in mind?
- Who is your contact person the day of the event? Please send their full name, phone number and email.
- Will your department be covering the $100 vendor fee?
For more information about food trucks, please contact:
Lily Cerullo • Operations Assistant
YU-card, Food and Parking Services
T 416.736.2100 ext. 60461