York U is happy to welcome food trucks on campus!
We are always searching for new vendors to join us on both the Keele and Glendon campuses, and welcome any departments to contact us to help schedule any food trucks that may be needed for the many events we host.
Food Truck Application Process
If you are Food Truck who wishes to be added to our list of approved vendors, please submit your application here.
Please be prepared to submit:
- York University insurance certificate
- Food Handlers Certificate
- Toronto Public Health Dine Safe-Green Pass
- Gas Inspection Certificate
Once you have been approved, we will add you to our approved food truck list where we may invite you participate in Wheels Wednesdays (operating September/October and March/April) or at the request of a community group.
- Please note that a $100 vendor fee (made out to York University) is required and includes a parking pass.
- The selling of plastic water bottles is NOT permitted as York U is plastic water bottle free as of September 2015!
- York U cannot guarantee any numbers of attendance for sales.
- Any student deals or specials are always welcomed!
Please review the University's regulations before submitting.
Requesting Food Trucks
Are you a part of the York U community and want to book a food truck for an upcoming event? Please contact us for a list of approved vendors. You can preview the Food Trucks on York University Regulations here.
For more information about food trucks, please contact:
T 416.736.2100 ext. 44520